Lessons I've Learned This Week:
- God is so big: big enough to understand, not only every language, but hundreds of people praying in various languages simultaneously.
- When I look for Jesus, I can see His face all around me
- I like Chris Wohlers so much more than he likes me (to which he responds, "you like me more than I like anyone in the entire world...I'm incapable of liking anyone that much...maybe there's something wrong with me.")
- Watching someone love the children you love is an indescribable feeling
- I don't know what my next step is, but I know it is not the internship at Mavuno (more on that later)
- Once the clock strikes midnight, I'm climbing in bed, no matter how dirty my feet are
- I love being both the entertained and the entertainer
How is it possible that I can overlook that sometimes?